- 250 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 200 g banana, broken into pieces
- 35 g cocoa
- 110 g plain flour
- 5 g bicarb soda, (baking soda)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 65 g light olive oil, or grapeseed oil
- 100 g sugar
- 10 g molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 60 g raspberries, I used frozen
1. Preheat oven to 180C fan forced & line a cupcake tray with cases.
2. Add zucchini to TMX bowl & chop 3 secs / spd 5. Scrape down sides of bowl & chop again 5 secs / spd 4.
3. Set zucchini into steaming basket & set aside to strain.
4. Add banana to TMX bowl and mash 7 secs / spd 4. Set aside on top of zucchini.
5. Clean & dry mixing bowl thoroughly.
6. Add cocoa, plain flour, bicarb soda, baking powder & cinnamon to TMX bowl. Sift together for 6 secs / spd 4. Set aside into a large bowl.
7. Without washing the bowl, add oil, sugar and molasses to TMX bowl and combine 4 secs / spd 4.
8. Add egg, vanilla, banana & zucchini to bowl & combine 5 secs / spd 3.
9. Transfer wet ingredients to dry ingredients bowl & mix until just combined. Spoon into cupcake cases (around two thirds full) & bake for 15-20 mins until tops spring back when lightly pressed.
10. Leave to cool completely before frosting.
1. Add sugar to TMX bowl & mill 20 secs / spd 9. Scrape down bowl & repeat, 20 secs / spd 9.
2. Add remaining ingredients and whip for 60 secs / spd 5, stopping at 20 second intervals to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Using a knife, small scoop or piping bag, frost each of the cupcakes. Add a raspberry on top for a little extra something, something.
Kids won't know there is zucchini in these, a great way to use some up or sneak some extra veges into their snacks.
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment & a rating Thank you!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)