- 250 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 200 g banana, broken into pieces
- 35 g cocoa
- 110 g plain flour
- 5 g bicarb soda, (baking soda)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 65 g light olive oil, or grapeseed oil
- 100 g sugar
- 10 g molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 60 g raspberries, I used frozen
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Canadian USA Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick New Zealand American Australian Cake Gateau Dessert French
1. Preheat oven to 180C fan forced & line a cupcake tray with cases.
2. Add zucchini to TMX bowl & chop 3 secs / spd 5. Scrape down sides of bowl & chop again 5 secs / spd 4.
3. Set zucchini into steaming basket & set aside to strain.
4. Add banana to TMX bowl and mash 7 secs / spd 4. Set aside on top of zucchini.
5. Clean & dry mixing bowl thoroughly.
6. Add cocoa, plain flour, bicarb soda, baking powder & cinnamon to TMX bowl. Sift together for 6 secs / spd 4. Set aside into a large bowl.
7. Without washing the bowl, add oil, sugar and molasses to TMX bowl and combine 4 secs / spd 4.
8. Add egg, vanilla, banana & zucchini to bowl & combine 5 secs / spd 3.
9. Transfer wet ingredients to dry ingredients bowl & mix until just combined. Spoon into cupcake cases (around two thirds full) & bake for 15-20 mins until tops spring back when lightly pressed.
10. Leave to cool completely before frosting.
1. Add sugar to TMX bowl & mill 20 secs / spd 9. Scrape down bowl & repeat, 20 secs / spd 9.
2. Add remaining ingredients and whip for 60 secs / spd 5, stopping at 20 second intervals to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Using a knife, small scoop or piping bag, frost each of the cupcakes. Add a raspberry on top for a little extra something, something.
Kids won't know there is zucchini in these, a great way to use some up or sneak some extra veges into their snacks.
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment & a rating Thank you!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)