- 80 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams Butter, softened
- 130 grams SR flour
- 110 grams natural yoghurt
- 40 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 --- eggs
- 130 grams Frozen fresh strawberries
Recipe is created for
Measure all ingredients first.
Mill sugar 10 secs, speed 9. Insert butterfly, add butter and mix for 30 secs, speed 4 until light in colour.
With butterfly on speed 4, add one egg at a time. Then add flour, yoghurt and coconut one at a time. Mix for 5 secs after each addition (total time should take approx. 90 secs).
Remove butterfly, add strawberries and mix 5 secs, speed 4.
Spoon mixture into cupcake cases and bake at 160 degrees fan forced (180 degrees conventional) for 20-25 mins depending on oven. Once cooked, leave to cool in tin for a few minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits