- 200 g Dates (pitted)
- 3 Bananas (peeled), approx 250g
- 100 g softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 200 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g buttermilk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, (or extract or essence)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Add 200g dates to bowl 6 sec / speed 6 (to chop)
3. Add 3 bananas 6 sec / speed 6 (to mash)
4. Add 100g softened butter, 100g buttermilk and 2 eggs 20 sec / speed 4 (to combine)
5. Add 200g plain flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 pinch salt, 1 tsp vanilla bean paste 20 sec / speed 4 (to mix)
6. Use spatula to scoop mixture into silicone moulds or paper patty pans and place in oven tray.
Buttermilk can be replaced with cream.
Vanilla bean paste can be replaced with vanilla extract or vanilla essence.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy date scones
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free