- 200 grams oats
- 25 grams coconut flakes
- 170 grams Rice malt syrup
- 30 grams Coconut oil (liquid)
- 35 grams peppitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 50 grams sultanas
Place coconut flakes into TM bowl, and chop at speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Weigh in oats, rice malt syrup and coconut oil into TM bowl. Mix on REVERSE, speed 3, 20 seconds.
Weigh in peppitas and sultanas, and again mix on REVERSE, speed 3, for 20 seconds.
Place into lightly greased and lined round spring-form cake tin. Wet the back of a spoon and use to press down into tin. Bake at 180*c for 20 mins. Allow to cool slightly, then release cake tin edge. Allow to cool fully before slicing. Perfect for freezing and using for snacks in the lunchboxes!
Accessories you need
Swap pumpkin seeds or sulatanas for seeds or fruit of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie