- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 3/4 caster sugar, cup (150g)
- 2 self-raising flour, cups (290g)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lime, rind finely grated (you will need the juice for icing)
- 1 sultanas, cup (150g)
- 1 apple juice, cup
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 caster sugar (1 cup), (210g)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinamon
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 7cm deep, 11cm x 21cm (base) loaf pan with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on each long end.
Place butter in bowl and melt for 2 minutes 100C speed 1
Add sugar, flour, beaten eggs, lime rind, sultanas, apple juice and grated apple. Mix on for 15 seconds on speed 5.
Spread into pan.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Mill sugar for 10 seconds on speed 9
Place sugar in a mixing bowl and add cinnamon. Add lime juice and stir to a thick paste with a knife. Spread over loaf.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted and converted from SFI June 2005
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Jaffa cake
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds