- 500 grams sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 2 level tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams Organic Rice Malt syrup
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 50 grams Coconut Flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Line small baking tray (approx. 20cmx25cm and minimum 3cm deep)
3. Place sweet potato in the bowl and chop 4 Seconds / Speed 7
4. Scrapes sides
5. Place eggs, vanilla extract, rice malt syrup and coconut oil in the bowl and mix for 3 minutes / 60 degrees / Speed 1
6. Ensure a coconut oil has at least partially dissolved and ingredients are mixed
7. Add baking powder, coconut flour and cocoa powder and mix 30 seconds / Speed 3
8. Pour contents into the lined tin and cook for approximately 20 minutes
9. Once cooked, leave at least 60 minutes to cool
*Tips – If you do not have coconut flour, you can mill down desiccated coconut
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice