- 1.3 litres Pre boiled hot water
- 200 gram sweet potato, in 2 cm bits
- 75 gram brown rice flour, sifted
- 55 gram blanched almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon aluminium free baking powder
- 110 gram Rice malt syrup
- 160 g butter chopped in chunks
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 110 gram mejdool dates, pip removed
- 75 gram Cacao
- 2 tablespoon Maple syrup, (optional for a sweeter brownie)
1. place simmering basket into TM
2. add pre boiled hot water
3. add sweet potato. Cook Varoma 15min sp1
4. remove basket with spatula. Pour out water. place sweet potato to one side
5. Add dates to TM. chop sp9 9secs
6. Add butter & sweet potato. Mix sp5 4secs. Scrape side.
7. Heat 100degrees 15secs sp1
8. add the remaining inredients, adding eggs last so they dont cook
9. Mix sp5 8secs. Scrape. Mix sp5 2secs
10. Put mix into already lined and greased tary.
11. Cook 180 degrees 20-25mins
Best served cold. Keep in fridge.
slightly wet spatula to help spread batter in tin
can be made ahead and mix left out until guest arrive and then placed in oven.
not overly sweet so place in the maple syrup if you prefer and sweeter brownie.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Raw hot chocolate
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Cacao Chia Pudding - vegan
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Zucchini Brownies
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola