- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 150 grams unsalted butter
- 175 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams plain flour
- 100 grams White Choc Chips
- 100 grams Milk choc chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 160 degrees
Blitz dark chocolate 10sec speed 6
add butter melt 3minutes 50degrees speed 1 cool slightly
add sugar and vanilla mix 40 seconds speed 4
add 1 egg at a time 1minute speed 3
add flour mix 1minute speed 4
add choc bits 10 seconds speed 3
line square tin bake 40 minutes 160degrees
Ready when skewer is clean allow to cool minimum 1 hour before cutting or serve hot with ice cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake