- 200 grams Dark chocolate
- 150 grams Unsalted butter
- 175 grams Caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 3 Eggs
- 80 grams Plain flour
- 100 grams White choc chips
- 100 grams Milk choc chips
50minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 40min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 160 degrees
Blitz dark chocolate 10sec speed 6
add butter melt 3minutes 50degrees speed 1 cool slightly
add sugar and vanilla mix 40 seconds speed 4
add 1 egg at a time 1minute speed 3
add flour mix 1minute speed 4
add choc bits 10 seconds speed 3
line square tin bake 40 minutes 160degrees
Ready when skewer is clean allow to cool minimum 1 hour before cutting or serve hot with ice cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Seed and Chia Crunchies
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bars
- Portuguese Donuts (Bolas de Berlim)
- Peach Blossom Cake
- Fat Head Danish (LCHF, GF)