- 2 zest of lemon, (use peeler to remove into strips)
- 40 g coconut oil
- 40 g Butter
- 3 bananas
- 120 g dessicated coconut
- 60 g buckwheat flour
- 60 g almond meal
- 40 g Gluten free plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 g Maple syrup
- 40 g honey
- 4 eggs
- 3 level teaspoons chia seeds
- pinch salt
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Set oven to 180C.
2. Grease a loaf tin or line with baking paper if needed.
3. Peel lemon zest into strips. Place into bowl and chop on spd 10 for 10 secs. Scrape bowl and repeat.
4. Add coconut oil, butter, honey, maple and rice syrup. Melt for 2 mins, 60C on spd 1.
5. Whilst thats melting, mash up bananas in separate bowl with a fork. Mash well.
6. Add bananas and all the other ingredients. Mix for 10 secs on spd 4. Repeat.
7. Bake for 45 - 60 mins or until golden. Check the centre of the bread with skewer and if it comes out clean then remove from oven.
Accessories you need
* You can use an assortment of flours like almond, plain flour or buckwheat. However, coconut flour will change the texture and I'm not sure it will work.
*The sweetners (maple, rice and honey) are a variation I used, however you can use any one of them to make up the 80g.
This recipe was converted from the site: //nadialim.com/recipe/lemon-coconut-honey-loaf/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Banana Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Gluten Free Sponge Cake
- Christmas Cake
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)