- 50 grams coconut oil
- 40 grams Maple syrup
- 30 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 grams gluten free oats
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- slivered almonds, To taste
- Desiccated Coconut, To taste
- mixed dried fruit, To taste. I use gogi berries and raisins.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 150 (fan-forced).
Line a baking tray with baking paper, set aside.
Place the coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar and vanilla into mixing bowl and mix 1min/50/speed3
Add the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and mix 15sec/speed 2"Counter-clockwise operation"
Spread mixture evenlay over baking tray and place in oven for 10 minutes
Take it out of the oven and flip with a spatula to make sure all muesli gets toasted. Sprinkle with almonds, coconut and dried fruit (if using). Place back in oven and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool completely. Break into clusters and store in airtight container.
1. Place almonds into mixing bowl and mix 10secs/speed 4.5.
You still want the almond to be fairly chunky and use enough almonds for your taste. You want enough to sprinkle over the top of the muesli.
1. Place all fruit into mixing bowl and mix 10sec/speed5.
To make almonds if you only have whole almonds
Mixed fruit if using whole apricots, dates and figs.
Accessories you need
You can substitute the almonds and sultanas for macadamias, cranberries, apricots, cashews, walnuts - whatever fruit and nuts you have on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Quick Apple Turnovers
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Pumpkin and Parmesan Scones
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin