- 120 g almonds
- 190 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Good pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 380-400 g very ripe bananas roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 55 g organic coconut oil or other flavourless oil
- 180-200 g good dark chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 large trays with paper and set aside.
almonds into TM bowl and mill for 8
seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and mix for 5-6 seconds on speed 6
with the aid of the spatula.
choc chips and with dial set to closed
lid position, knead for 10-15
seconds on Interval speed.
a dessertspoon, drop dollops of mixture onto prepared trays about 5cm apart.
for 15 minutes until well cooked on the base.
is best to use a non fan forced setting for this recipe.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops