- 120 g almonds
- 190 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Good pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 380-400 g very ripe bananas roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 55 g organic coconut oil or other flavourless oil
- 180-200 g good dark chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 large trays with paper and set aside.
almonds into TM bowl and mill for 8
seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and mix for 5-6 seconds on speed 6
with the aid of the spatula.
choc chips and with dial set to closed
lid position, knead for 10-15
seconds on Interval speed.
a dessertspoon, drop dollops of mixture onto prepared trays about 5cm apart.
for 15 minutes until well cooked on the base.
is best to use a non fan forced setting for this recipe.
Other users also liked...
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil