- 120 g almonds
- 190 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Good pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 380-400 g very ripe bananas roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 55 g organic coconut oil or other flavourless oil
- 180-200 g good dark chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 large trays with paper and set aside.
almonds into TM bowl and mill for 8
seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and mix for 5-6 seconds on speed 6
with the aid of the spatula.
choc chips and with dial set to closed
lid position, knead for 10-15
seconds on Interval speed.
a dessertspoon, drop dollops of mixture onto prepared trays about 5cm apart.
for 15 minutes until well cooked on the base.
is best to use a non fan forced setting for this recipe.
Other users also liked...
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles