- 120 g almonds
- 190 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Good pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 380-400 g very ripe bananas roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 55 g organic coconut oil or other flavourless oil
- 180-200 g good dark chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 large trays with paper and set aside.
almonds into TM bowl and mill for 8
seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and mix for 5-6 seconds on speed 6
with the aid of the spatula.
choc chips and with dial set to closed
lid position, knead for 10-15
seconds on Interval speed.
a dessertspoon, drop dollops of mixture onto prepared trays about 5cm apart.
for 15 minutes until well cooked on the base.
is best to use a non fan forced setting for this recipe.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab