- 200 g buckwheat raw
- 1.5 teaspoons salt, good quality like Celtic, Himalayan or Murray River
- 3 teaspoons psyllium husks
- 100 g almonds, whole
- 200 g sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- 400 g water, boiled, still hot
- 3 tsp agave nectar, or raw honey
- 3 tsp Organic coconut oil
13h 30minPreparation 12h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mill buckwheat and salt 8 sec/speed 8
Add psyllium husks and mix 5 sec/speed3/
Set aside in a bowl.
Don't wash TM bowl.
- Mill almonds 6 sec/speed 6
Set aside in a separate bowl (don't add to milled buckwheat)
- Mill sunflower seed 3 - 6 sec/speed 5
Add milled almonds, sesame seed, chia seed, and hot water.
Mix 5 -10 sec/speed 3/ or until thoroughly mixed together
Set aside in a separate bowl and soak for 2 hrs
- Heat agave nectar and coconut oil for 3 min/50/speed 2
If you live in the tropics and your oil is liquid, you don't need to do this step
Add buckwheat mixture and soaked mixture and mix well 4-6 sec/speed 8/
- Line small bread tin with baking paper
Press dough firmly into it
Cover and let it rest for about 8 to 12 hrs (you can put it in the fridge to rest)
- Put it in a cold oven and bake 180 deg for 40 min in tin
Take it carefully out of the tin and bake another 30 min 180 deg
Let it cool down on a roast. Slice and enjoy
Accessories you need
It is your choice to mill the seeds/almonds coarser or finer.
You can baste the bread with a bit of water and cover it with seeds before baking.
The recipe is easily adaptable to your taste.
My dear friend Christiane from Body & Skin Care Cairns Beaches gave me this recipe. She uses it in her alkalizing program.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)