- 225 g water, lukewarm
- 2 teaspoons Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 55 g Butter, unsalted
- 360 g flour, bakers
- 35 g potato flour
- 35 g powdered milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add water, yeast, sugar and butter to TM bowl, mix 1 minute, 37 deg, sp 2.
Add all other ingredients in order listed mix 6 seconds, speed 6.
Using knead for 6 minutes.
Allow to rise in TM bowl with MC in for 20 minutes.
Tip out onto Thermomat, or other lightly dusted surface. (Not too much flour as this dough will 'dry' out quickly even though it seems wet at first).
Shape into buns of equal shape and size x 6.
Cover with wet tea towel or chux and allow to continue to prove for 60 - 90 minutes until doubled in size. Place oven tray on top if you'd like 'flatter' buns.
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees cook for 15-20 minutes until light golden brown.
Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LS Spelt Bread
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)