- 330 grams Milk, full cream
- 1 piece egg, large
- 30 grams sugar, raw
- 1 level tsp salt, seasalt
- 1 level tsp dried instant yeast, dry
- 40 gram Butter, softened
- 500 grams flour, wheat
- 150 grams oil, olive or sunflower
- Place milk, yeast, sugar and salt into the bowl, mix for 2 min, 37 C, 2 speed
Add butter, egg, and flour, mix for 3 min in a dough mode
You can leave the dough in the bowl for 40 min, it will double the size. Then mix for 1 minute in a dough mode. Leave the dough for another 20 min to rise
Carefully roll the dough into a layers 2 cm, do’t put too much pressure on the dough to keep it fluffy.
Cut up the dough in circles or squares 4-5 cm. Leave it under a tea towel (so that they don’t dry) for 5 min to rise.
Heat up the oil in a frying pan, reduce the heat to medium. Fry baursaki until golden brown and flip on the other side, place on paper towel to remove excess oil.
Baursaki National Kazakhstan Bread
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Creamy Frothy Coffee