- 400g bakers flour
- 35g caster sugar
- 14g 2 sachets dried yeast
- 3 eggs
- 40g olive oil
- 1tsp salt
- 3tsp white sesame seeds
- 3tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- 30g melted butter
- 185g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
weigh in flour/sugar/yeast/2 eggs/40g oilive oil and 185g water mix 6mins /wheat sign/interval speed in last min add the salt through lid,this is a sticky wet dough so put some flour on bench and drop the dough on top you need to use spatula to remove dough ,you will need more flour to dust. divide into 8 pieces flatten then gently roll to form smooth balls .place onto lined tray and dust with a little flour cover with gladwrap and leave to prove till double in size,pre heat oven 180
mix seeds together.whisk last egg with a little salt and brush each roll sprinkle with seeds and bale for 15/20mins till golden .once out of oven brush with melted butter cool before serving
these rolls are lighter than normal brioche perfect for breakfast or brunch even as burger bun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread