- 100 g Whole Wheat grains, sub- with 100g bakers flour
- 370 g lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 520 g bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon bread improver, Sub - with 1 tbl spoon apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 20 g olive oil
- Sweet chilli sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill the whole wheat speed 9 for 1 minute - if you dont have whole wheat grains substitute with an extra 100g bakers flour.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients in the order listed. Then combine for 10 seconds speed 6
3. Knead the dough, by using the dough function. 6 mins/ dough (don’t walk away from machine during this time)
4. Put the dough in a thermomat or a covered oiled bowl to rest for 20 mins. Keep it air tight so cover it with glad wrap
5. After the resting split the dough in half. and work with 1 half at a time. 6. Roll out dough into a square (ish) shape. roll it quite thin - less than 1/2 cm
7. Smear vegemite on the dough with a flexible silicon spatula. use as much or as little as you like
8. Spread grated cheese over the top of the vegemite - make sure you are going right to the edges.
9. Roll the dough and its contents up. Using the edge closest to you roll it over the top of the cheese and continue until you have no exposed fillings.
10. Slice the dough using the back of your thermo spatular. Cut approximately 2cm apart. Some
11. Turn rolls upright and space apart on an oven tray.
12. Repeat steps 6-11 with the other half of the dough.
13. Rest the dough to prove in an airtight place for 1-2 hours. (i use my oven with the light on for extra warmth)
14. Cook for approx 15-18 mins on 180 degrees
Additional fillings. tomato, bacon, pineapple.
for the original loaf recipe click here: //thermomumma.com/category/recipes/bread/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version