THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 70 g buckwheat kernals
- 80 g white quinoa or millet
- 60 g chia seeds
- 170 g arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 1 tsp (heaped) instant yeast
- 1 tsp xanthum gum
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda (baking soda)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 30 g macadamia oil, or olive oil
- 30 g raw honey or rice malt syrup
- 250 g water, at room temperature
8Recipe is created for
Place ingredients into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add dry ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 6.
Add wet ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 6, or until dough comes together. (It will be a very thick, sticky dough)
If you like, you can sprinkle the loaf with a little water and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Cover loosely with a plastic bag (so it doesn't touch the dough) and leave to rise for at least an hour, or until dough rises approx. 2cm. (It won't rise as high as gluten bread, but the texture will be lovely.)
Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Place bread in oven and cook for an hour, or until nicely browned. Turn out of bread tin and check underneath the loaf to make sure it's browned all over. If not, cook for another 5 to 10 minutes upside down, to brown underneath. Allow to cool on a rack before slicing.
If you'd like to prepare the dough ahead to cook later, place the covered dough in the fridge and leave to rise for at least 3 hours, or even overnight. When ready to bake, uncover and place into cold oven and turn oven on to 170C. Bake for an hour or so, until loaf is browned all over. (Turn over to bake underneath if needed.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread
- Christmas roast turkey
- Lemon coconut balls
- Double Whammy Chocolate Cake
- Flourless chocolate coconut cake with marbled ganache
- Vietnamese fish curry with sticky rice
- Raw Macadamia Lime Cheescake
- Wholemeal Spelt Challah
- Creamy Chicken & Brown Rice Soup
- "Almost Raw" Dairy Free Chocolate
- Flourless Pecan Cake
- Cashew Cream
- Dairy Free Chocolate Mousse
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto