- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 55 grams sugar
- 150 grams Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 325 grams bakers flour
- 55 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 60 grams Butter, softened
- 85 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground
2h 10minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Line a pan with baking paper
- Add yeast sugar and milk to bowl. Heat for 3min/37C/Speed2
- Add all other dough ingredients & mix 6sec/speed6
- Knead for 5min
- Put dough in greased bowl & prove until double in size
- When dough has proved, place on lightly floured surface, knock out air & shape into large rectangle about 1/2cm thick
- Clean thermomix bowl, then mix butter, sugar & cinnamon for 6sec/speed6
- Spread evenly over prepared dough
- Roll up dough along the long edge into a sausage
- Cut into 12 even slices & arrange in pan so scrolls are touching (see picture)
- Prove scrolls until double in size
- Bake in oven for 10min.
- Cool for 5min & enjoy!
Before you start
Accessories you need
I often prepare these scrolls up until the last proving step (when scrolls are cut & in pan), then cover with tea towel & leave overnight ready to pop into the oven first thing in the morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one