- 2 tablespoons Chai Seeds, soaked in 6 tablespoons of water
- 150 grams white rice
- 100 grams millet
- 70 grams Chickpeas (Dry)
- 120 grams arrowroot flour (tapioca)
- 10 grams xanthan gum
- 20 grams Psyllium husk
- 30 grams honey
- Half teaspoon salt
- 50 grams oil
- 10 grams Yeast
- 500 grams warm water
- preheat oven to 180 degrees
- line loaf pan with baking paper
- place rice, millet and chickpeas to bowl and mill 1 min 30 secs/ sp9
- add arrowroot, xanthan gum, psyllium husks and salt and mix 10 sec/ sp5
- tip dry ingredients into a seperate container
- add honey, water and yeast and mix 30 sec/ sp 2
- add dry ingredients, oil and chai mix , mix 15 sec/ sp 4
- scrape down the sides and mix for 3 min/
- put in a loaf tin and place somewhere warm for 1 hour
- bake in oven for 40-45 mins , it should be hollow when tapped
This is a converted recipe from Coles " simply gluten free " - white bread mix . This is enough for a large loaf
RASIN LOAF - add a couple of handfuls of sultans and cinnimon before mixing for 3 minutes on dough. This is enough dough for 2 small loafs
CHEESE/ BACON ROLLS - instead of putting in a tray to prove seperate into balls and place close together on a tray , sprinkle with grated chesse and bacon and let rest for at least 30 mins , cook in a 180 degree oven for 20 mins ( keep an eye on them )
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Cinnamon scrolls