- 300 g flour
- 300 g bakers flour
- 330 g ice cold water, chilled using ice cubes
- 7 g dry yeast, (1 sachet)
- 2 tsp sea salt
12h 40minPreparation 12h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Autumn Father's Day Winter Baking BBQ Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Bread Cake Gateau Pastry Pie, quiche Pizza, focaccia Roll Tart Easy Low budget Appetizer Starter French
Place flour, bakers flour, water, yeast and salt into mixing bowl.
Set dial to closed lid position and knead dough for 2 min/ Interval setting
Place dough in fridge for 12 hours.
Shape baguette and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 230 C and then 15 minutes on 200 C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- marble cheese brownies
- Gingerbread Biscuits