- 300 g flour
- 300 g bakers flour
- 330 g ice cold water, chilled using ice cubes
- 7 g dry yeast, (1 sachet)
- 2 tsp sea salt
Place flour, bakers flour, water, yeast and salt into mixing bowl.
Set dial to closed lid position and knead dough for 2 min/ Interval setting
Place dough in fridge for 12 hours.
Shape baguette and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 230 C and then 15 minutes on 200 C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Mini fruit brioche
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- LCHF Bagels
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Vegan Banana Bread