- 300 g flour
- 300 g bakers flour
- 330 g ice cold water, chilled using ice cubes
- 7 g dry yeast, (1 sachet)
- 2 tsp sea salt
Place flour, bakers flour, water, yeast and salt into mixing bowl.
Set dial to closed lid position and knead dough for 2 min/ Interval setting
Place dough in fridge for 12 hours.
Shape baguette and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 230 C and then 15 minutes on 200 C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Garlic and herb butter bombs
- Breakfast Bran Loaf
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Rewena Paraoa (Maori Bread)
- Cinnamon Rolls (Cinnabon Clone) - Guley Girl's Cooking Steps
- Challah Jewish Sweet Bread