- 300 g flour
- 300 g bakers flour
- 330 g ice cold water, chilled using ice cubes
- 7 g dry yeast, (1 sachet)
- 2 tsp sea salt
8Recipe is created for
9Easy Low budget Appetizer Starter Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Biscuit/cookie Bread Cake Gateau Pastry Pie, quiche Pizza, focaccia Roll Tart Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper BBQ Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Baking Autumn Father's Day Winter French
Place flour, bakers flour, water, yeast and salt into mixing bowl.
Set dial to closed lid position and knead dough for 2 min/ Interval setting
Place dough in fridge for 12 hours.
Shape baguette and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 230 C and then 15 minutes on 200 C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Bagels
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- LCHF Bagels
- Ginger Slice
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread