- 4 crushed weetbix
- 130 grams sultanas
- 60 grams unsalted butter cubed
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 230 grams water, boiled
- 120 grams spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Grease and line a small loaf tin. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (170 degrees fan forced)
2. Place weetbix, sultanas, butter and sugar into TM bowl.
3. Add boiling water and soak for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 secs/ speed 3.
5. Pour into loaf tin and bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
You can substitute sultanas with any other dried fruit.
You can substitute the rapadura sugar with any other sweetner and reduce or increase to taste.
You can substitute spelt flour with any other types of flour.
Enjoy on its own or with a scrape of butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries