- 4 crushed weetbix
- 130 grams sultanas
- 60 grams unsalted butter cubed
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 230 grams water, boiled
- 120 grams spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
1. Grease and line a small loaf tin. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (170 degrees fan forced)
2. Place weetbix, sultanas, butter and sugar into TM bowl.
3. Add boiling water and soak for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 secs/ speed 3.
5. Pour into loaf tin and bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
You can substitute sultanas with any other dried fruit.
You can substitute the rapadura sugar with any other sweetner and reduce or increase to taste.
You can substitute spelt flour with any other types of flour.
Enjoy on its own or with a scrape of butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade