- 4 crushed weetbix
- 130 grams sultanas
- 60 grams unsalted butter cubed
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 230 grams water, boiled
- 120 grams spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
1. Grease and line a small loaf tin. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (170 degrees fan forced)
2. Place weetbix, sultanas, butter and sugar into TM bowl.
3. Add boiling water and soak for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 secs/ speed 3.
5. Pour into loaf tin and bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
You can substitute sultanas with any other dried fruit.
You can substitute the rapadura sugar with any other sweetner and reduce or increase to taste.
You can substitute spelt flour with any other types of flour.
Enjoy on its own or with a scrape of butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Mississippi mudcake
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Black Buger Buns
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)