- 4 crushed weetbix
- 130 grams sultanas
- 60 grams unsalted butter cubed
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 230 grams water, boiled
- 120 grams spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Grease and line a small loaf tin. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (170 degrees fan forced)
2. Place weetbix, sultanas, butter and sugar into TM bowl.
3. Add boiling water and soak for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 secs/ speed 3.
5. Pour into loaf tin and bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
You can substitute sultanas with any other dried fruit.
You can substitute the rapadura sugar with any other sweetner and reduce or increase to taste.
You can substitute spelt flour with any other types of flour.
Enjoy on its own or with a scrape of butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry