- 4 crushed weetbix
- 130 grams sultanas
- 60 grams unsalted butter cubed
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 230 grams water, boiled
- 120 grams spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Grease and line a small loaf tin. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (170 degrees fan forced)
2. Place weetbix, sultanas, butter and sugar into TM bowl.
3. Add boiling water and soak for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 secs/ speed 3.
5. Pour into loaf tin and bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
You can substitute sultanas with any other dried fruit.
You can substitute the rapadura sugar with any other sweetner and reduce or increase to taste.
You can substitute spelt flour with any other types of flour.
Enjoy on its own or with a scrape of butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Artisan apple bread
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Pizza buns
- 2 Ingredient Yoghurt Bread
- Berliner (German jam filled donuts)
- Subway style Italian rolls
- Low carb bread rolls
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs