- 55 g split pea, dried, yellow
- 55 g Flax Meal, (stoneycreekoil.com.au)
- 40 g psyllium husks
- 180 g potato flour
- 190 g cornflour (starch)
- 400 g warm water
- 2 level teaspoons dried instant yeast, (or 150g sourdough culture)
- 20 g raw sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 50 g oil
- 370 g Gluten free bread flour
3h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mill split peas, flax meal and psyllium husks 1 min / sp 10.
- Add potato and corn flours (starches) and mix 10 sec / sp 5.
- Transfer flour to a separate bowl.
- Add yeast (or starter culture), water and sugar to TM bowl and mix 5 min / 37°C / sp 1.
- Add salt, oil and 370g of the GF flour to TM bowl and mix 2 min / 37°C / sp 4.
- Scrape down side of bowl with spatula and knead dough 2 min / .
- Transfer to oiled bowl (for cob loaf) or oiled bread tin and spray bread surface with oil.
- Cover with plastic bag or wrap and prove until 1.5-2 times the size. If sourdough starter used, you may need to prove overnight at room temp.
- Sprinkle with extra cornflour (optional) and then score top of loaf with sharp knife.
- Place in warming oven set at 200°C and bake for 1 hour or until crust is firm and deep brown and skewer comes out clean.
- Cool until lukewarm or cold before slicing.
Prepare GF flour
Gluten Free Bread
Remaining flour can be used in next loaf or other GF baking.
Flax Meal is different to ground flaxseeds. You need to use the flax by-product remaining after the oil has been pressed out.
Inspired by Baker's Magic Gluten Free Flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins