- 600 gram Pastry flour
- 10 gram yeast dry
- 250 gram Milk
- 130 gram white sugar
- 2 --- eggs
- 100 gram Butter Cubed
- 2 tsp Double active baking Powder
- 1 --- egg white
- 15 --- Heller frankfurters
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
1,Warm up milk 1 min 50'c speed 2
2,Add in yeast and sugar 1 min 37'c speed 2,
3,Add in eggs, flour, double active Baking powder and salt 1min 37'c speed 2, set 4min 37'c
4,Put in the room temp butter little by little through the hole
5,Pour onto Thermomat and kneed a few sec till ball and put in the server let it prove for 30min in the warm over 30'c with the boiling hot water in the oven
6, When double size put back onto the mat and divided into ball and roll it into long strip to wrap around ur hot dog
7, Brush the top with the egg white wash sprinkle with sesame seeds
8, Let it prove for another 20 to 30min then put in the cold ovven with the fan force function @ 180'c for 15min
Please use Pastry flour for better result.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Easy date scones
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Malteser slice
- Fail free Muffins
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Mississippi mudcake
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies