- 600 gram Pastry flour
- 10 gram yeast dry
- 250 gram Milk
- 130 gram white sugar
- 2 --- eggs
- 100 gram Butter Cubed
- 2 tsp Double active baking Powder
- 1 --- egg white
- 15 --- Heller frankfurters
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
1,Warm up milk 1 min 50'c speed 2
2,Add in yeast and sugar 1 min 37'c speed 2,
3,Add in eggs, flour, double active Baking powder and salt 1min 37'c speed 2, set 4min 37'c
4,Put in the room temp butter little by little through the hole
5,Pour onto Thermomat and kneed a few sec till ball and put in the server let it prove for 30min in the warm over 30'c with the boiling hot water in the oven
6, When double size put back onto the mat and divided into ball and roll it into long strip to wrap around ur hot dog
7, Brush the top with the egg white wash sprinkle with sesame seeds
8, Let it prove for another 20 to 30min then put in the cold ovven with the fan force function @ 180'c for 15min
Please use Pastry flour for better result.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire Pudding
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities