- 360 grams lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 600 grams white bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
2h 0minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Slightly grease you jumbo loaf bread tin and set aside.
- Add all of your ingredients to in the order of the ingredient list and combine 15sec/sp3.
- Knead your dough for 6 mins.
- Put your dough into either a slightly greased thermomserver, bread mat or suitable container. Cover and keep in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Lightly flour a thermomat or clean surface and begin working/kneading your dough only for a minute or two.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees for a gas oven. Shape you dough and put into your prepared bread tin. Cover and set aside until dough has doubled in size, preferably not touching the top of your tin.
- Place in the oven for 30 min.
- Once cooked take out of tin and if desired, place back in oven for 2-5min to crisp the outside crust. Then place the loaf on a cooling rack or bread board. Bread is best used once rested and cooled but also good served hot with ALOT of butter
My go-to bread recipe is the Theromumma Jumbo loaf recipe but found that I had to tweak the instructions a little to make it work for me, hence why you will find this recipe similar to that one.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar