- 360 grams lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 600 grams white bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Slightly grease you jumbo loaf bread tin and set aside.
- Add all of your ingredients to in the order of the ingredient list and combine 15sec/sp3.
- Knead your dough for 6 mins.
- Put your dough into either a slightly greased thermomserver, bread mat or suitable container. Cover and keep in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Lightly flour a thermomat or clean surface and begin working/kneading your dough only for a minute or two.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees for a gas oven. Shape you dough and put into your prepared bread tin. Cover and set aside until dough has doubled in size, preferably not touching the top of your tin.
- Place in the oven for 30 min.
- Once cooked take out of tin and if desired, place back in oven for 2-5min to crisp the outside crust. Then place the loaf on a cooling rack or bread board. Bread is best used once rested and cooled but also good served hot with ALOT of butter
My go-to bread recipe is the Theromumma Jumbo loaf recipe but found that I had to tweak the instructions a little to make it work for me, hence why you will find this recipe similar to that one.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice