- 150 grams almonds or almond meal
- 210 grams peeled and cubed raw kent or japanese pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husks (or 1 tsp powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed dried italian herbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 170C fan forced
- Place almonds into the mixer and mill 10 seconds / speed 8 / mc on, or skip this step if using almond meal
- Add pumpkin, baking powder, psyllium and fine salt, chop 5 seconds / speed 5 / mc on, scrape down
- Add eggs and oil, blend 10 seconds / speed 4 / mc on
- Scrape out into a 20cmx20cm baking paper lined tin and sprinkle with the herbs and salt flakes, bake 30 minutes
- Alterations for this recipe are endless. Add chopped sundried tomato, pepitas, pan fried bacon pieces, cubed feta, tomato paste, herbs, garlic.
Can be baked as a loaf, can be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns