- 300ml water
- 2tsp Dried yeast or 1 satchet
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp sugar
- 20g olive oil
- 520g bakers flour
- 2tsp bread improver
- 250g Mainland mozzarella block cheese cut into sticks
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add water and yeast. 2mins/30degrees/speed 1
2. Add rest of ingredients. Mix 15sec/speed 6
3. Knead. Dough setting/6mins
4. Pour dough into greased bowl. Rest 15 mins Covered.
5. Turn dough out onto thermo mat or floured board. Cut into quarters.
6. Work each dough piece briefly to get air bubbles out. Flatten length ways to approx 2cm high. Place mozzarella sticks length ways down middle. Close sides over and place face down on baking paper to further proof for approx 30mins. Slice tops to decorate.
7. Bake in preheated oven until light brown. About 20- 25mins
8. Serve warm
We dipped them into our Bavon, cheese and chives bread case/ cob loaf dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread