- tomato paste
- Diced Mushrooms
- grated cheese of choice
- 310 g water
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 510 g bakers flour
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 25 g grated cheese of choice
Recipe is created for
Place water, yeast and sugar in bowl and warm 1min/ 37C/ Sp1
Add flour, oil, salt and cheese mix 6 sec/ sp6
Then knead for 3min/
Allow to rise for aprox 30 min in warm place (I wrap my dough in my Thermomat and place it inmy Thermoserver!)
Shape into rolls and place on a lined tray - let rest for about 10 min
Sprinkle each roll with some olive oil and salt (if you prefer) and spread tomato paste and top with filling of your choice - minus any cheese - place into a cold oven and bake 190C for about 15 min
Add grated cheese and bake a further 15 minutes
Enjoy warm or cold - Great lunch box fillers!
Try out toppings of your choice!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Bread
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Thai inspired prawn risotto
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Soczek Kubusia - Kids favourite fruit juice
- Hot and spicy Hungarian soup
- Creamy Prawn risotto
- Green smoothie
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Lime & chilli Mayonaisse/ dressing
- Warm beetroot salad
- Roasted pumpkin soup