- 250-60 grams Nut flour of choice, milled in the TM
- 1.25 tsp baking soda/bicarb
- pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 300 grams cooked pumpkin pulp
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 40 grams water
Preheat oven to 165 deg c
1. Add the first 4 ingredients to the TM bowl and combine for 4 secs/spd4
2. Add to the dry ingredients the pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs and water. Mix 6 secs/spd 4 (until well combined and no lumps)
3. Pour in to a lined loaf tin and bake for 1 hour and 10 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Egg Buns
- Savoury Scones
- Wool Roll Bread
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Nanna Harvey's Fruit Loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough (also Bread Rolls)
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Thai chicken curry risotto