- 250-60 grams Nut flour of choice, milled in the TM
- 1.25 tsp baking soda/bicarb
- pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 300 grams cooked pumpkin pulp
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 40 grams water
Preheat oven to 165 deg c
1. Add the first 4 ingredients to the TM bowl and combine for 4 secs/spd4
2. Add to the dry ingredients the pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs and water. Mix 6 secs/spd 4 (until well combined and no lumps)
3. Pour in to a lined loaf tin and bake for 1 hour and 10 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Gluten Free Bread
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- KETO cloud bread
- Low fodmap pizza base
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Yoghurt bread
- Bao buns