- 100 g Raw Buckwheat
- 300 g water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 420 g Laucke Gluten Free Bread Flour, (See picture)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp salt
- poppy seeds or sesame seeds
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add buckwheat to jug a mill 15 sec/Sp 9. Leave milled buckwheat in jug.
- Add water to jug then sprinkle dried yeast over water. Heat 2 mins/37°C/Sp 1
- Add olive oil, Laucke Gluten Free Bread Flour, xanthan gum, and salt and mix 6 sec/Sp 6 then knead 2 mins/
- Transfer dough to ThermoMat. If dough is too sticky then sprinkle with more gluten free flour & work in by kneading with your hands. Wrap in ThermoMat & leave to prove for 20-30 mins in a warm spot
- Once dough has risen, divide into 12 equal segments & shape into round rolls. Place on baking tray lined with the baking ThermoMat or baking paper. Brush each roll with water & sprinkle with poppy or sesame seeds.
- Place rolls into cold oven and set temperature to 200°C. Bake rolls for 20-30 minutes.
[color=#113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px]This recipe is based on the Basic Bread so you can use the guided cooking function on your TM5.[/color][color=#113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px]The addition of Xanthan gum helps the dough be a little fluffier - you can get this from the health food store. [/color]Laucke GF bread flour mix (pictured) has a yeast sachet in the packet[/b]Make sure you take it out before emptying packet into jug. [/b]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough