- 25g almonds
- 15g --- mix of sunflower, pumpkin seed, linseeds
- 1/4 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar.
- pinch --- salt
- 1 egg
- Coconut or olive oil to grease
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all dry ingredients into the Thermomix bowl. Place on lid and MC and grind 20 sec Sp 9 .Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add egg, vinegar and mix 10 secs Sp 5 or until just combined.
Scrape mixture into ramikan and microwave for 90 seconds full power.
Allow to cool before using as regular bread .
Inspired by paleobreadrecipe.com
Grease a ramikan or cup that is microwave proof with oil. Set aside.
Can be toasted. Great bread for when you don't want a whole loaf .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles