- 25g almonds
- 15g --- mix of sunflower, pumpkin seed, linseeds
- 1/4 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar.
- pinch --- salt
- 1 egg
- Coconut or olive oil to grease
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all dry ingredients into the Thermomix bowl. Place on lid and MC and grind 20 sec Sp 9 .Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add egg, vinegar and mix 10 secs Sp 5 or until just combined.
Scrape mixture into ramikan and microwave for 90 seconds full power.
Allow to cool before using as regular bread .
Inspired by paleobreadrecipe.com
Grease a ramikan or cup that is microwave proof with oil. Set aside.
Can be toasted. Great bread for when you don't want a whole loaf .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade