- 300 g buttermilk
- 2 tbsp dry yeast
- 50 g white sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 150 g Butter
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 800 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tbsp melted butter, for brushing
2h 43minPreparation 2h 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- In TM bowl combine Buttermilk, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Butter /4min/37°C/speed 2.
- Add Eggs and Flour /10sec/speed 6 followed by /4min/.
- Transfer dough to a bowl (or Thermomat), cover with a towel and leave in a warm area to rise for 1.5 hours.
- Punchdown dough and form 24 rolls, place on lined baking tray, cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190°C, lightly brush rolls with melted butter. Bake rolls for 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool on tray for 10min before transferring to a wire rack
Accessories you need
> You might need more or less flour depending on the brand you use, go by sight and texture, dough should be soft, smooth and not sticky
>You can use regular milk in place of buttermilk
> Can be stored in bread bag if not eating straight away
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)