- 300 g buttermilk
- 2 tbsp dry yeast
- 50 g white sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 150 g Butter
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 800 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tbsp melted butter, for brushing
2h 43minPreparation 2h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- In TM bowl combine Buttermilk, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Butter "Closed lid" /4min/37°C/speed 2.
- Add Eggs and Flour"Closed lid" /10sec/speed 6 followed by"Closed lid" /4min/"Dough mode" .
- Transfer dough to a bowl (or Thermomat), cover with a towel and leave in a warm area to rise for 1.5 hours.
- Punchdown dough and form 24 rolls, place on lined baking tray, cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190°C, lightly brush rolls with melted butter. Bake rolls for 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool on tray for 10min before transferring to a wire rack
Accessories you need
> You might need more or less flour depending on the brand you use, go by sight and texture, dough should be soft, smooth and not sticky
>You can use regular milk in place of buttermilk
> Can be stored in bread bag if not eating straight away
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Cinnabun bread
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice