- 360 grams Luke Warm Water
- 1 tsp sugar, Optional
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 600 grams bakers flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Organic Bread Improver
- 1 tbsp olive oil
3h 0minPreparation 2h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and combine on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Set to dough function and knead for 6 mins.
Set aside in a greased bowl cover with Gladwrap. Leave to rest for 15 mins.
Turn out the dough and knock out the air.
Divide dough into 12 portions (about 80g each).
Roll into tight balls or long rolls. Lay on baking tray (greased or on baking paper).
Cover with moist tea towel and leave to prove in a warm spot until they have doubled or tripled in size (+- an hour).
Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan).
Once doubled/tripled, bake for 20-30mins or until golden brown. Take off tray immediately and let cool on rack.
Enjoy that day or freeze for later use!
Make the dough
Freeze for use for days.
Roll top in a bowl of seeds if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice