- 200 grams Baker's Flour
- 250 grams rye flour or rolled rye
- 100 grams almonds and hazelnuts
- 100 grams dried cranberries and sultanas
- 30 grams linseeds,sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams honey
- 30 grams olive oil
- 700 grams lukewarm water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon and allspice
1h 25minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
Process almonds and hazelnut for 10 seconds on speed 9
Mill rolled rye for 30 seconds on speed 9
Place all ingredients in TM bowl. Set to closed lid position and knead for 2 1/2 minutes on interval speed
Check mixture, scraping sides of bowl half way through
Scrape into loaf tin lined with baking paper and sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds
Set aside in warm place for 30 minutes to rise. Bake in oven for 45 - 50 minutes
Cool before slicing
Sweet Rye Bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice