- 3 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 480 grams water
- 500 grams plain or bakers flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground caraway seeds
- 250 grams wholemeal flour
- seeds of your choice, sunflower, linseed, chia, pepitas
1h 25minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add yeast, 1tsp of sugar and water in the bowl and turn on 37C/1,5 min/Speed 2.
Add salt and 500g of plain flour and mix on Speed 3 for 20 seconds.
Add remaining ingrediens and knead for 4 minutes.
Leave in the bowl (closed lid) for 15-20 minutes.
After dough has risen shape into your loaf, preaheat your owen to 250 degrees ( 230 fan forced) and let rise for another 20-30 minutes. Wipe your loaf with salty water and bake on 250C (230C fan forced) for first 15 minutes, then turn down to 190C (170C fan forced)for another 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Found this recipe on Czech Thermomix website couple of months ago and havent bought bread from the supermarket since. Have been making this about 3 times a week, whole family loves it.
Makes quite a big loaf, so if you prefer you could make two smaller loafs and freeze one for later use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Plum jam with apple
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing