- 200 gms water
- 1 level tsp honey, liquid
- 1 sachet dried instant yeast
- 1 level tbsp Linseeds
- 1 level tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 level tbsp pepitas
- 225 gms Sprouted buckwheat
- 50 gms olive oil
- 375 gms bread flour
- 1 level tsp salt
3h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add water, honey and yeast and stir 3min / 37°C / speed 1
Add remaining ingredients and mix 3 sec / speed 7
Scrap down sides
- Then knead 2min / leave in the bowl to rise for an hour.
Grease a bread tin and line with baking paper. I used the Thermomix bread tin.
Put dough into the bread tin and let it rise for about and hour.
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- Place breadtin into oven. Using a spray bottle filled with water, quickly spray oven liberally including top of bread. Bake 20min, then reduce the temperature to 180°C and bake a futher 20 to 30minutes depending on the height and width of your tin.
When you have your sprouted grains ready. Follow the steps to make your bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.