- 150 grams almonds, Activated if possible
- 3 bananas, Frozen
- 1 raspberries, fresh or frozen, Handful
- 1 Toasted Coconut Chips, Sprinkle
Recipe is created for
Blend 150g almonds speed 6/10sec scraped down and speed 6/10sec again, repeat until it reaches the texture you desire.
Add about 3 frozen bananas speed 10/30sec, add a handful of fresh raspberries speed 6/5sec, top with a handful of toasted coconut flakes and voila! Sugar free icream in 1 minute!
Use Dehydrated almonds if possible, soak almonds overnite and dehydrate 45degreesC 24 hours or till crisp
When bananas are ripe, peel break into 3-4 pieces and freeze around 3 in a ziplock bag, lay flat in freezer for easy use when you desire
Enjoy immediately, there's usually none to freeze!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding