- 250 grams Maree biscuits
- 100 grams Butter
- 500 grams Philladelphia Cream Cheese
- 250 grams cream
- 250 grams Tub Mascarpone cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 300 grams Frozen Blueberries
- 220 grams caster sugar
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Line a 22cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
Place biscuits in TM bowl 3 seconds speed 7 and set aside
Place butter in TM bowl and melt 2 minutes 80 degrees speed 1. Add biscuits and mix reverse soft speed until combined. Press this mixture into base and sides of prepared tin. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Insert butterfly to TM Bowl add cream, vanilla and sugar. 20 seconds speed 4. Remove butterfly and add cream cheese, mascarpone, eggs and mix for 30 seconds speed 5 until combined.
Pour half the mixture into tin and add half the blueberries, add remainder of mix and top with remaining blueberries.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until just firm. Set aside to cool. Remove from Tin and Refriderate until set.
Baked Blueberry Cheesecake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adults Only Rocky Road with Baileys
- Anna's Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls
- Fresh mint ice cream
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Caramello Koala Fudge Slice
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Low Carb Coconut Ice Cream (LCHF)
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)