- 160 g raw sugar
- 250 g sweet biscuits, (I use Butternut Snap Cookies)
- 100 g Butter, room temperature
- 500 g cream cheese, room temp. (Philly cream cheese)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 eggs, room temperatur
- 120 g sour cream
- 150 g Frozen Blueberries
- 60 g passionfruit pulp
Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celcius.
Grease and line a 20x30cm rectangular pan.
Place raw sugar into TM bowl. Grind 10 sec, speed 10. Remove powdered sugar and set aside for later.
Place biscuits into TM bowl. Grind approx. 10 sec, speed 8 or until broken apart and crumbly.
Add room temperature butter. Process until combined.
Press mixture into base of prepared tin. Place in the refrigerator until ready for the cheese mixture.
Place cream cheese, sugar, and rind in TM bowl. Blend together approx. 30 sec, speed 6.
While mixing, add one egg at a time. Then the sour cream. And then the juice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour mixture over biscuit base. Sprinkle with blueberries, pressing some down into the mixture. Drizzle with passionfruit pulp.
Bake for about 35 minutes or until just set.
Cool completely before refrigerating for 3 hours or overnight before cutting into squares.
I have used ricotta cheese in substitue for sour cream with equally good results. I've also used lemon rind and juice in place of lime, it just has little less of a zing to it.
Canned or fresh passionfruit pulp can be used.
Keeps in the fridge in airtight container for at least 2 days.OK
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- marble cheese brownies