- 135 g biscuits, e.g. Nice
- 100 g pitted dates
- 30 g oats
- 130 g almond meal
- 50 g Coconut + Extra for rolling
- 100 g chocolate protein powder
- 20 g cocoa
- 375 g Reduced Sugar Condensed Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Crumb biscuits – 8 Seconds – Speed 5 -> Set Aside
2. Chop Dates – 10 Seconds – Speed 7 -> Set Aside – This step is quite loud.
3. Chop Oats – 10 Seconds – Speed 5
4. Add remaining ingredients excluding condensed milk
5. Mix dry ingredients – 10 Seconds – Speed 4
6. Mix – 1 Minute – Speed 3 -> While mixing, add condensed milk through lid slowly – the whole tin should take the full minute to add
7. Make balls from mixture – 1 tablespoon full & roll in extra coconut
Accessories you need
Great snack that all the family will love
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Choc Peppermint Bliss Balls
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Kids lollies
- Chocolate sour cream cake
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls