- 100 grams pepitas
- 60 grams almonds
- 120 grams Dates pitted
- 80 grams craisins
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 20 grams Chai Seeds
- 3 tablespoon coconut water, or orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons desicated coconut, or 30 grams
1 Place pepitas and almonds in mixing bowl and blend 3 sec/speed 7. Dry roast 5 mins/Varoma/speed1.
2 Add dates, craisins, cocoa powder, chai seeds. coconut water and vanilla extract and blend 30sec/speed 9.
3 Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and roll in coconut. Chill for 1 hour.
guilt free chocolate fruit and nut balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet