- 65 grams Pretzels, I used the small pretzels
- 125 grams Peanut Butter, I use crunchy
- 30 grams Butter
- 25 grams brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 30 grams icing sugar
- 125 grams chocolate, to melt
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place pretzels into TM. Place lid on and blitz for 8 seconds, reverse, speed 4. Place aside and clean out bowl.
Place peanut butter, butter, salt and brown sugar into clean and dry TM
Lid on melt and mix: 1 min, 60 degrees, speed 1.
Scrape down sides,
Melt and mix for a further 20 seconds, 60 degrees, speed 1
Add reserved pretzels into TM with peanut butter mixture.
Mix 15 seconds, reverse speed 1
Add icing sugar.
Mix 30 seconds, reverse speed 1
squeeze/pat mixture into balls. It can be quick sticky. If too sticky; add more icing sugar. I usually make around 20. It is up to you what size you would like them.
Place balls onto a lined tray and place in fridge for 30 mins.
Clean and completely dry the TM bowl.
Once balls are set, place chocolate into clean and DRY TM bowl.
Blitz chocolate on speed 9 for 5 seconds.
Scrape down sides and melt chocolate 2 mins 30, 50 degrees, speed 3.
Roll chilled balls in chocolate, place back on tray and place in fridge to set.
Peanut butter mixture
This is adapted from //make-happy.blogspot.com.au/2009/10/weekend-treat-chocolate-peanut-butter.html to suit my preferences and to be made in the thermomix. Some ingredient amounts have been altered.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"