- 130 g pistachio kernels
- 15 g Coconut, dessicated or shredded
- 30 g Butter, salted
- 10 g Coconut sugar, or whatever sweetener you prefer
- 60 g Cranberries, dried
- 12 whole hazelnuts
- 200 g white chocolate melts
- 70 g pure cream
- 1 Cup Shredded coconut
- Few pinches edible glitter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add pistachios to TM bowl with mc in place mill 10secs sp 9.
2. Add 15g coconut; repeat mill with & mc in place 8 secs sp 9. Set mixture aside in a bowl.
3. Add butter to TM bowl then sugar; try not to get sugar onto blades. Melt 2mins varoma sp 1.
4. Add cranberries; chop on turbo mode 0.5sec. Scrape down.
5. Add back pistachio and coconut mixture. Combine 5secs sp 5.
6. Put all contents out of TM bowl into thermoserver or another bowl. Shape into walnut sized balls placing whole hazelnut in the centre.
7. Place onto varoma centre tray to cool and harden. When all ball shape completed, place into fridge while you prepare ganache.
1. Add cream to TM bowl. With and mc in place, heat to 90deg approx. 2mins.
2. Add chocolate melts to TM bowl. With mc in place, melt 2min 15secs 70deg sp 1.
3. Pour ganache into a small bowl or cup deep enough to dunk balls. Allow to cool until it thickens and cools to a consistency of normal custard.
4. Put shredded coconut into the lid of the varoma trayl. Remove balls from fridge. Dunk balls into ganache then roll / dust with shredded coconut. Place back on varoma tray and repeat. Place in fridge to set.
5. Sprinkle with edible glitter; arrange on a Christmassy plate or package as gifts.
Ganache coating and coconut crust
You can vary the nut and fruit used, but the green and red is very Christmassy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses