- 50 grams palm sugar or coconut sugar
- 300 grams pure cream
- 400 grams light coconut cream
- 3 eggs
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut or Freshly Grated Coconut
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar for 10 seconds, speed 9.
Insert butterfly to TM bowl, add cream, coconut cream and eggs.
Heat for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3.
Pour mixture into ice cube trays or shallow trays and freeze for 4 hours
Insert butterfly to TM bowl, add frozen mixture and desiccated coconut.
WIth MC off, whip for 30-40 seconds or until mixture is aerated.
Be careful to not over whip.
Pour mixture into container and return mixture to freezer for at least 4 hours
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble