- 1000 grams full cream or hi-lo milk
- 60 grams sugar
- 180 grams arborio or medium grain rice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract (or paste)
- 1 pinch salt
Place all ingredients in TM Bowl. Cook at 90 degrees, 50 minutes , speed 1
Yummy creamed rice!
Creamed rice will thicken on standing.
Either serve warm or chilled. You can add cinnamon, or other flavourings of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan