- 1000 grams full cream or hi-lo milk
- 60 grams sugar
- 180 grams arborio or medium grain rice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract (or paste)
- 1 pinch salt
Place all ingredients in TM Bowl. Cook at 90 degrees, 50 minutes "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 1
Yummy creamed rice!
Accessories you need
Creamed rice will thicken on standing.
Either serve warm or chilled. You can add cinnamon, or other flavourings of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple Crumble
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Purini Mamaoa - Steamed Pudding
- Malva Pudding
- (NO CHURN)...... SMOOTH CREAMY - VANILLA ICECREAM
- Cherry Ripe Icecream
- Rainbow Ice-Cream Thermomix
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- German Crust Bread
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Miso suace
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)