- 200 g couscous
- 300 g orange juice, pulp free
- 4 tbsp Rose Water
- 20 g Butter
- 60 g pistachio nuts, no shells
- 60 g almonds
- 50 g white sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 200 g fresh pomegranate seeds, seeds removed from shell.
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 30sec/speed 9. Set aside into a small bowl.
Place orange juice, rose water and butter into mixing bowl and cook 3min/100C/speed 1.
Add couscous and stir 20sec//speed1
Remove couscous mixture and place into a 20cm shallow serving dish. Spread the couscous evenly with a fork.
Leave couscous to set for 10 minutes.
Place pistachio nuts and almonds into mixing bowl and for 5 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Sprinkle the nuts evenly over couscous, then sprinkle sugar evenly and then cinnamon. Leave to set for 5min before serving into individual small plates.
Enjoy with a cup of Turkish coffee.
Accessories you need
Use fresh cinnamon sticks and mill 30sec/speed 9 for a better taste when sprinkling over couscous.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay