- 150 grams hazelnuts
- 20 grams oats
- 20 grams LSA
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 10 grams cacao powder/cocoa
- 190 grams medjool dates, (pitted)
- 30 grams coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all the above ingredients into your bowl.
2. Blitz 40 seconds/Speed 4. (I wanted to have some chunky bits of hazelnuts for texture, like the outside of a Ferrero Rocher chocoate, however if you wish to have a finer texture, blitz on Turbo a few times until desired consistency.
3. With damp hands, use a metal tablespool to measure out the crumb-like texture, and squeeze the mixture in your hand and shape into a ball.
4. Place in fridge to set and enjoy!
For other delicious recipes please visit: www.twinsandablog.com
Ferrero Rocher Bliss Balls
Accessories you need
To view pictures with the method, please visit: http//thermotwinning.blogspot.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)