- 150 grams hazelnuts
- 20 grams oats
- 20 grams LSA
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 10 grams cacao powder/cocoa
- 190 grams medjool dates, (pitted)
- 30 grams coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add all the above ingredients into your bowl.
2. Blitz 40 seconds/Speed 4. (I like to have some chunky bits of hazelnuts for texture, like the outside of a Ferrero Rocher chocoate, however if you wish to have a finer texture, blitz on Turbo a few times until desired consistency.)
3. With damp hands, use a metal tablespoon to measure out the crumb-like texture, and squeeze the mixture in your hand and shape into a ball.
4. Place in fridge to set and enjoy!
For other delicious recipes please visit: www.twinsandablog.com.au
Ferrero Rocher Bliss Balls
Accessories you need
Check out Twins and a Blog on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Lactation Cookies
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Healthy Coffee cupcakes
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free