- 125 g frozen raspberries
- 125 g Frozen Strawberries
- 125 g Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 40 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 40 g Coconut sugar
- 150 g Unsweetened almond milk
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp arrowroot flour
- 1 tbsp water
- Place raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, vanilla, maple syrup and sugar into mixing bowl and heat 6 min/80°C//speed or until softened. Transfer into a bowl and set aside to cool (approx. 10 minutes).
- Place almond milk and yoghurt into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 6 or until smooth.
- Place arrowroot and water into small bowl and stir to combine.
- Add arrowroot mixture and cooled berry mixture and blend 30 sec/speed 8.
- Divide between 8 popsicle moulds, insert mould lid or wooden popsicle stick abd place into freezer to set (approx. 8 hours). Allow to stand at room temperature for a few minutes before unmoulding and serving.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)