- 100 grams oats
- 80 grams desiccated coconut (preservative free)
- 170 grams pitted dates
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Paste
- 1 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 50 grams dark chocolate, broken into bits
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons water (you could use coconut water)
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Alcohol-free Egg free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert Freezing
1. Place everything into your mixing jug and mix 15 sec / speed 8. Scrape and repeat if necessary.
2. Roll into balls and coat in extra coconut. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Healthier Version of Chocolate Bliss Balls
Accessories you need
I wrap mine in glad wrap in twos, put them in the freezer. When packing the kids lunches, I put them in their lunchboxes straight from the freezer. The time they are ready to eat them, they are cold and defrosted. The kids love them
You can also use them as cake-pops at a birthday party (instead of the real thing).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layered Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Chocolate banana pudding
- Banana apple and oat pancakes or pikelets
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Biscoff Cheesecake
- Mango Cream Tart
- Nutella Cheesecake
- Janine's Lychee Sorbet - Thermie and Friends
- Kheer (A Gujarati delicacy)
- Sarah’s Sugar Cookies
- Variation Caramel Fudge
- Paleo AIP Shortbread with Cassava Flour