- 100 grams oats
- 80 grams desiccated coconut (preservative free)
- 170 grams pitted dates
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Paste
- 1 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 50 grams dark chocolate, broken into bits
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons water (you could use coconut water)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Alcohol-free Egg free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert Freezing
1. Place everything into your mixing jug and mix 15 sec / speed 8. Scrape and repeat if necessary.
2. Roll into balls and coat in extra coconut. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Healthier Version of Chocolate Bliss Balls
I wrap mine in glad wrap in twos, put them in the freezer. When packing the kids lunches, I put them in their lunchboxes straight from the freezer. The time they are ready to eat them, they are cold and defrosted. The kids love them
You can also use them as cake-pops at a birthday party (instead of the real thing).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)