THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g rolled oats
- 1 banana, small and ripe
- 20 g Maple syrup, or honey
- 30 g Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon, optional
- 50 g chocolate chips, milk, white or dark
Recipe is created for
Add the rest of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips.
Mix for 10 seconds at speed 4 to bring it all together.
Add the chocolate chips and mix on stir () for 10 seconds.
Enjoy a few yourself with that cup of tea you made!
Raw Cookie Dough
Accessories you need
My granddaughter loves these and I tend to make a batch of these then my raw carrot cake pops at the same time to last a week of lunches. You could also just double the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry