THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g rolled oats
- 1 banana, small and ripe
- 20 g Maple syrup, or honey
- 30 g Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon, optional
- 50 g chocolate chips, milk, white or dark
8Recipe is created for
Add the rest of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips.
Mix for 10 seconds at speed 4 to bring it all together.
Add the chocolate chips and mix on stir () for 10 seconds.
Enjoy a few yourself with that cup of tea you made!
Raw Cookie Dough
Accessories you need
My granddaughter loves these and I tend to make a batch of these then my raw carrot cake pops at the same time to last a week of lunches. You could also just double the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake