- 50 g almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon xylitol, or a pinch of stevia
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 120 g cream cheese, or mascarpone
8Recipe is created for
91st main course Dessert Side dish African American Australian Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Gluten free Vegetarian Austrian Belgian British & Irish Dutch French German Italian Luxembourgian Mediterranean Spanish Swiss Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Bread Cake Pastry Tart Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick New Zealand Cooking South African USA
1 Mill almonds 20 seconds / speed 10 / mc on
2 Add remaining ingredients and mix 30 seconds / speed 4 / mc on
3 Allow mixture to rest 20 minutes to thicken
4 In a medium hot pan, add 20g of unsalted butter
5 Pour in pancake mixture to the size you desire and after approx. 1 minute flip and cook a further 30 seconds.
6 Add more butter and repeat until mixture is finished.
Low Carb Healthy Fat, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Wheat Free, just one of the amazing recipes in our cookbook. Visit us at www.thermofoodieandthechef.com or our facebook group LCHF Thermo Foodies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Ditch the Carbs Flourless Berry Sponge
- LCHF Friendly Strawberry Chia Jam
- Fat Head Danish (LCHF, GF)
- French Chocolate Silken Pie (LCHF, GF)
- Chocolate rosewater cheesecake